CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Husband Fun

Stole this "Husband Quiz" from Facebook...thought it might be fun. I wonder how I'll do...

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? definitely something I don't really want to watch but will anyway...Two and a Half Men, that stupid Redneck Wedding Show, those dumb dating shows on MTV, Dirty Jobs, How its Made, True Life, Next...his tv watching is pretty limited to MTV

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? he's not super picky...just doesn't like tomatoes or mushrooms

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? well first he'll want to know if they have coke or pepsi products - if coke, a coke and if pepsi, a mountain dew. but every now and then he'll mix it up with a sweet tea. haha

5. Where did he go to high school? Williamstown High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? it used to be a 12, but lately he's been wearing 13s

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? hmmm...cell phones? lol. nah, i'd know he'd like to have an awesome sports memorabilia room

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? ah sandwiches, his 2nd true love. italian sub from Da Vinci's, All-American from Napoli's, Club House Grill from Applebee's, Philly Cheesesteak

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? See #8 (he loves sandwiches) and salad!

10. What is his favorite cereal? probably Cinnamon Toast Crunch or nasty healthy cereals...but he usually lets me pick out the cereal

11. What would he never wear? hmmm...hard question. I know what he'd better never wear...anything with a Steelers logo on it!

12. What is his favorite sports team? Green Bay Packers, West Virginia Mountaineers, Cleveland Indians

13. Who did he vote for? he didn't...even after I begged and lectured on the importance of voting

14. Who is his best friend? me! hehe. probably Josh and Kenney

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? He thinks I'm perfect...hahaha. yeah right! There are probably lots of things I do that he wishes I wouldn't do...right now, constantly talking about how huge I am and rolling over on my back in the middle of the night.

16. What is his heritage? wow! this one I really have no clue about...but I'm not sure that he knows either. I'll have to ask him.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? he'd be happy with anything, but he'd probably be happiest if I made him a cheesecake

18. Did he play sports in high school? basketball (his Freshman year and Sophomore years) and golf

19. What could he spend hours doing? playing Brick Breaker on his Blackberry

20. What is one unique talent he has? he's an excellent car washer, grass cutter, and grilled cheese maker...and he makes the best burgers in the WORLD!

0 comments: