CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

24 Week Update


Yesterday we went for our 24 week ultrasound. Aimee got to tag along for this one, and we were all pretty excited to see baby Madison. She was so curled up the whole time. Her arms and legs were both all the way up over her head. What a silly baby! haha! (If you look closely in the photo above, you can see part of her leg and foot above her head.) The tech said she was measuring perfectly and she now weighs a pound and a half. Our next ultrasound is scheduled for February 23rd. We also found out that I was wrong about the ultrasound schedule after 32 weeks. I thought we had to go once a week, but it looks like we'll be going twice a week. I guess they don't want me going more than 3 days without an ultrasound. It seems a lil scary, but it's comforting that they're being so cautious with our little girl.

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Hi. It's Mandi. I just found your blog!
Love your pictures. You should check out my blog sometime mandirenee.blogspot.com =)

So question, why are they being so cautious with the ultrasounds? Is it because of your high blood pressure? I'm glad they are being cautious though whatever the reason.