CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dancing Queen

I started calling Madison "the dancing queen" last night. It really does feel like she's dancing in my belly most of the time. She's super active when I sing in the car...not sure if that means she likes it or wants me to stop. haha! Or maybe she's just practicing for tutu onesies I adore so much! http://www.shopbabyposh.com/index.php?cPath=56&osCsid=4ebf9c34cd841b1f83dcf5ff05854575

Matt left at 5 this morning to head to Columbus. He's going to visit family in Texas. I really wish I had extra vacation days and could have tagged along. He was sure to wake me before he left though to give belly and me bye kisses. He'll be home Saturday. In the meantime, belly and I are staying in Man.

0 comments: